Join wifi network with social media
If you are a business providing wifi service to visitors and guest of your business or event location there are a few must-do items you need to be sure you have in place in order to monetize on the moment.
1. Make sure your wifi access points can support all your guest. There is nothing more frustrating than offering Free or guest Wifi connectivity and your guest is unable to connect. Hire a professional network data solutions provider to ensure your devices are in the right location spots and can support the maximum number of guest logins.
2. Incorporate account login. Sure it's an extra step for your guest but it will position you to capture more information about your guest visitor for retargeting strategies.
3. Redirect the guest visitor, after successful login, to a dedicated landing page to help promote in-store promotions, event highlights and to make it easy to measure and retarget these guest.
4. Encourage check-ins!
5. Encourage reviews.
Post you will also like
- Who are you? Are you you? - May 16, 2017
- Join wifi network with social media - May 9, 2017
- Website and online presence tools you should retain control over - May 9, 2017
- What is Facebook Retargeting? - February 13, 2017
- Google Requires SSL Certificates (What you need to know) - February 9, 2017